Monday 10 February 2014

A Post Without a Picture

Yes, sorry to disappoint, but I'm not including a picture on this post.  The reason is that I've not had polish on my toes for over a week now and they're discoloured and frankly, very ugly, especially the second toe on my left foot which is quite frankly, black.  I did read that both finger and toenails require a period of time without being covered in polish so that they can breathe and repair themselves.  Maybe I'll stick some polish on them during the week?  Or perhaps I won't.

On other foot news, I did read about BBC newsreader Kate Silverton's similar size 9 shoe issues.  Here's a link to a Daily Mail article about the very subject: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2076392/BBC-newsreader-Kate-Silverton-says-size-9-feet-make-life-agony.html


No comments:

Post a Comment