Thursday 20 March 2014

Thursday: Spring Weather, Red Toes and Converse

Today feels very odd indeed because Thursday is usually one of my working days and as a result my week is fairly disjointed.  I have been out and about much more than usual - I was in Guildford on Monday, attended a friend's girlfriend's wake on Tuesday and joined a choir last night.  It's nice weather though and as a result of this, I have painted my toes a dark red, as pictured below:


I hope that you're also enjoying the shot of my brown landing carpet?  Oh you are?  How pleasant.  I think this pot of nail polish is too thick to be of any use because it keeps globbing instead of flowing.  Must see whether I can thin it using nail polish remover as I doubt that paint thinner would suffice?

I also wore my old white leather converse today, as pictured: 


I am writing this whilst listening to Kate Bush's debut album The Kick Inside as I am reading a biography about her at the moment.  I can understand her undoubted talent as a songwriter but her vocals are too high for my personal taste. 


1 comment:

  1. Your feet look perfect.i love the size and color

    ReplyDelete