Friday 15 November 2013

Doctor Martens Clemency Eight Hole Red Patent Boots

Yay readers - I'm back!  I bet you've all missed me, haven't you?  Well, I've been out and about enjoying the winter weather, but not sadly the sore throat that's marring my enjoyment of life at the moment.  Footwear?  Yes indeedy and what better to beckon the brutal English winter head on but a lovely pair of DMs huh?  I was searching through their site and noticed a red patent heeled eight hole pair of lovelies in a style called 'Clemency' which I researched online and decided to purchase from Amazon.  To make way for a new pair of boots, a redundant pair must go and I decided to sell the DM Darla boots I own on eBay because at 3.5 inches, the heels are far too high for me to cope with and now they're being enjoyed by a fellow fan up in Scotland.

So, here are the beauties, pictured in their full patent glory; they look pink, but I can assure you that they're bright red in reality.  They are wearing in nicely too and I'm enjoying their patented bouncing soles and the grips are rather wonderful too.  I especially like the heel and at 6cm, it's perfect for everyday wearing.  I've put on a bit of lumber recently, so I'm pairing them with leggings and tunic tops until I can slim back into my skinnies. 

5 comments:

  1. glad you are back and hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian, thank you, it is lovely to hear that readers enjoy my crazy ramblings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. today I discovered this site and your blogs were the first I stumbled across, your quirky charming posts brought a smile to my face, I saw a lack of comments and figured I'd say hello and show you some appreciation, you have quite the shoe/boot collection and very pretty feet :3 I have started slowly going through your blog list I am sure more smiles and laughter will follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really glad that you appreciate my musings. I shall probably paint my toenails a rather spiffing shade of Nails Inc Kate Spade silver tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds wonderful, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete