Thursday 17 July 2014

Thursday: Black and White Betulas

Regular readers will be more than aware of my love for the Birkenstock brand.  So with this in mind I've purchased two additional pairs of flip flops, one in black and the other in white, both are pictured below:

The white pair look fab don't they?  Well, they will until they get grubby anyway...

I also have a deep love for the black numbers, especially as they have silver detailing on them.

If you're wondering about the nail polish, well it's a Boots Number 7 shade called Totally Teal.  I'll be doing a pedicure next week with my new lilac shade.  Respect!

3 comments:

  1. Both great, but darker looks better with the cool polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have an Instagram account: nomeanfeetfortheduchess

    ReplyDelete