Wednesday 8 July 2020

Doc Martens Balfour Sandals

Regular readers will be aware that I tend to buy shoes in fits and starts, hence my double DM purchase during the last sale. As it's summer I intend to write about the velcro sandals 👡.

I'm usually incredibly faithful to my Birkenstocks, but fancied a change. I like fugly footwear with thick soles, so the Balfour sandals seemed perfect. I am wearing them as I type and best of all, they're cleanable with Cif.



They are quite long and wide, but the adjustability makes them a snug fit.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent offerings from the good Doc M. And your toenails complement the sandals impeccably!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's my fave Barry M Under The Sea hue too.

    ReplyDelete