Friday 21 June 2013

Friday: Foot note + The Summer Solstice

Happy Summer Solstice!  It's officially the longest day of the dear and I'm not getting naked with the druids in Stonehenge, but am still trying to recover from this cold/chest infection at home, thus I am living a strange life full of TV, toast and comedians' biographies.  OK, you may say, and how's that going?  Well, it's all very well but I really want to get back into the swing of things before too long as there's a Duchess-style dent starting to appear on my sofa at the moment.  Hopefully my DVDs will turn up at some point, but failing that, I'm enjoying the BBC comedy series Extras, especially since it's been available via Lovefilm instant (although not last night when it singularly failed to load.)


Here's a picture of my toes, duly painted with Boots No7 chili red.  Do you like them?  I do - it's just a shame that they haven't seen much sandal action this year, well what with the weather being as bad as it has been.  Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment