Friday 14 June 2013

Friday: ooh, new Clarks shoes, ooohhh

Yes, I have new shoes and indeed, they're great.  I purchased them in the Clarks sale and the style is called Carousel Ride and the colour's fuchsia.  To wear they're great - lovely and roomy (unlike their Next patent counterparts!) and they contain the brand's patented softwear, which equates to some nice padding in the inner sole.

Mmm, I think I'm in love with them already ;)  Just in case you cannot see from the pictures, the fabric's a microfibre or suede mix.  I don't think that they're leather anyway.

Finally, here's the box and I am so grateful that Clarks offer a size 9 to their customers and glory be, it's a 'proper' size too, not one of those namby pamby skimpy size 9/42, of which I've written loads about in the past.

Now, here's the rub, how on earth am I going to store all of these blasted shoes?  Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment