Friday 16 November 2018

Doc Martens Cadence

Over the years I've built up a fair number of pairs of Doc Martens. I like to walk and find that they fit my lifestyle perfectly, plus I like a bit of a block heel, despite being nearly 6ft in them!


I bought these Cadences a few years ago, both in the tan and black colourways. I've also got duplicate pairs sitting in the loft which I bought half price in the DMs online sale. The heel height is roughly 2in, which is ideal. I must confess that I'm not a huge fan of the black pair as due to the specific leather they've used, Greenland, it's always seemed a bit scruffy. They look ok with black or grey skinny jeans/leggings/jeggings etc though.


 

The grips are pretty good too, as you can see. 

2 comments:

  1. They look wonderfully sturdy and hard-wearing. I'm at a loss to explain the battered and broken condition of my own DMs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you're unduly heavy on your feet? Perhaps not though ...

    ReplyDelete