Friday 5 April 2013

Friday evening: a guest blog from my friend, Miss K

Good evening, welcome to my post meridian blog, written by me after a couple, or should I say, quite a few glasses of wine.  I am visiting my friend, whom, for the purposes of this blog, I shall call 'Miss K'.  Miss K and I have been friends for quite a few years now and I have noticed that she has rather adorable feet. Unlike me, Miss K, has a perfect size 6 with long toes and rather a splendid collection of heels, of which she's justifiability proud.  I have taken the liberty of snapping Miss K's amazing tootsies for your enjoyment.


As you can see, Miss K's feet are a little swollen.  This is because she adores the feeling of high heels in her job, but of course, they cause swelling at the end of the day and there's nothing she enjoys more than soaking her feet in a bowl of warm water and mineral salts to relieve them.


Miss K is modelling her four inch plum suede heels of which she's a huge fan.  I must admit, that I, The Duchess, have often coveted Miss K's shoe size and indeed her sense of style, which I can never match up to.  She also tells me, woman to woman, that she adores the feeling of nylon tights and stockings on her shapely legs.  I don't blame her, I like it too, it's adorable, so soft, so shiny and so tactile.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment