Friday 17 May 2013

Friday: Fishnet Stockings and Minty Toenails

Firstly, a huge apology for not writing for a while - what can I say?  I have been busy and my feet have taken a back seat - that's not a literal thing by the way, how could they?  They are quite sore though and slightly swollen, I think it's because I tend to wear different shoes all of the time and I cannot wear my Birkies at the moment because it's too darn cold!  Anyway, the latest news in my strange world of hosiery and shoes is that I wore a pair of fishnet hold-ups to a party last night and was rather worried that they'd fall down on the tube journey there, but luckily they didn't!  They're Ann Summers L/XL fishnet hold-ups and they even stood up to a huge sprint for the bus later on in the evening.  Hopefully they're still on 3-for-2 and yes, I've just checked and indeed they are!

My toenails are painted in the green colour I referred to in an earlier blog post.  For those with a huge interest in nail polish hues, here's a closer shot, although you'll notice that I've cut out the rest of my foot because they're looking awful in my opinion at the moment - really red and swollen :(  Poor old feet....they closely resemble something out of The Chamber of Horrors!  Eek.


No comments:

Post a Comment