Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wednesday: Stripey socks and Birkenstocks

Obviously regular readers will be aware that I always pen a festive message for all of my fans but I thought I'd draft a 'teaser' post for your delectation.  So, how are things going for you Duchess?  Well, thanks for asking, they're still a bit rubbish because my husband, the Duke remains on crutches and our son, the Earl was diagnosed with ADHD yesterday, but slowly and surely I'm getting there.

I bet you're all wondering what I'm wearing on my feet right now aren't you?  Well, wonder no more - here's a candid picture:


Yes, stripey socks and Birkenstocks - what a visual treat for you all eh?  No, you say?  Why not?  After all, I have read that German people like to wear Birkies around the house in the winter.  Actually the socks are not only just providing warm tootsies, they are also hiding my naked toenails which I removed the silver toenail polish from last night.  Apparently your fingernails and toenails need time to breathe without anything impeding this, so with this in mind I have no polish on whatsoever.  Mind you, my toes are so darn ugly in their natural state that I'll be painting them in a festive hue in the next couple of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment