Thursday 15 November 2012

Thursday: Clarks Zebra Print boots and life moves on

I wore my Clarks Zebra print boots to work today; they're great by the way, a slightly hairy finish it's true, but none the worse for it.  What I REALLY adore about them is that they're so darn funky - for example, I chaired a meeting today and I think the boots really held their own in the room (I doubt they'd be able to hold someone else's though, they do have their limits...)  I'm loving the heel height too - at 4cm they give me a bit of a lift but are very comfortable; I think this is also because of Clarks' patented 'softwear' padding on the sole, which is rather yummy at the moment.


For those who are interested or even give a shit, I left my current post today and will begin a new one next Tuesday.  Personally, I'm delighted and look forward to the new challenges ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you wore these to work. They have mules like these now and love the funkiness of them as well. Really nice looking with jeans too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you for your comment! I love animal print footwear and will have to photograph and blog about my new Doc Marten hairy cheetah/general cat boots.

    ReplyDelete