Thursday 13 December 2012

Thursday: leather, foot slaves and Amazon wish lists

I have just been looking at an American woman's site and she asks for slaves/foot worshippers and they pay her via Amazon gift vouchers or purchase stuff off of her wishlist http://spoilmyfeet.com/how-to-be-my-foot-slave/  Interesting, especially as she is also in possession of a large pair of feet.  If anybody wants to send me any vouchers the email's stuckinarutinwinter@yahoo.co.uk  I live in hope!  I've no doubt it'd be more lucrative than eBay, especially after they and PayPal have taken their cut.  Hmmm.  The sissy buyer of my socks hasn't yet paid me: I'm not a happy Duchess and, like The Incredible Hulk, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Here's a bit of leather action for your enjoyment; I adore the cuff and also sometimes wear it on my ankle!


No comments:

Post a Comment