Tuesday 18 December 2012

Tuesday: season's greetings and sparkly tights

'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' drones Bruce Springsteen or 'The Boss' as he's popularly known.  I don't know if you agree, but I don't really like the majority of his music and find him rather over-rated.  Fair enough, I'm entitled to my opinion and you to yours.

Yes, Christmas creeps even closer and no, I haven't finished shopping for it yet.  Tomorrow means that I can nip into town and pick up some M&S vouchers for the teachers and after school club staff - when did life get so complicated?  Without sounding like a complete fogey, this school present malarkey didn't happen in my day - I don't get presents for doing my job, do I?  I wish I did, I adore nice things, but hey ho.

You raised the notion of sparkly tights?  Oh yes, here's the picture you've no doubt been waiting for, either by pressing F5 on your laptop or refreshing your iPad, iPhone, Galaxy Tab or whatever fan-dangled thing you use to access t'internet on (other systems are available on the worldwide market...)


Yes, they're sparkly and rather fetching, but tell us, oh mighty Duchess, are they comfortable?  Well, I can categorically state that they fell down all day and I had to retire to the ladies toilet to keep re-adjusting them.  I'm pretty sure that they were M&S tights too, which as you'll no doubt be aware of from reading my blog regularly, shouldn't really do that.


Don't you just adore them teamed with bronze Clarks Finnis asymmetric mary janes?  Well, yes, they're great thanks and did I recall you saying that you've got your eye on a black patent version of these shoes on eBay?  Well remembered, I have indeed but priced at £49.99 + £5.99 P&P they're a little expensive.  Of course, I am also loving the Clarks Mauritius biker style boots though, which are pictured below but they're £69.99 + £5.50 P&P, so again, rather steep.  Blah!  I absolutely bloody love footwear, something which you may have noticed from reading this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment