Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wednesday: a tribute to my long-lost Puma Mostro

Oh poor old Puma Mostro: how I have ignored you for so long!  Once upon a time I took Trinny and Suzannah's advice and bought a grey/silver pair from eBay, however their size 9 was too small and I had to sell them again, then I purchased a white and red pair which reminded me of a cherry bakewell's colouring, well one you wear on your feet anyway.  I then added to my collection by purchasing a grey material pair from eBay, but wore them a few times and consigned them to the pit of hell which doubles as my understairs cupboard.


However, today was your renaissance day, oh neglected Puma Mostro and here they are.  A size 9.5 and proud - long live the Mostro.  Actually I have just bought a new pair for the Duke as his foot is still bad and now he's developed DVT.  Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment