Friday 8 March 2013

Friday: Betula flip flops

It's lovely out there - misty and rainy, well if you like that kind of thing it is, perhaps you're amphibious?  I fully admit that I don't know the genus of the majority of my readership, so there you go.

I am wearing my lovely new Betula flip flops, as demonstrated on QVC a couple of weeks ago and no, I couldn't purchase them from there as they only sell up to a size 41 or 42 and everybody knows that my feet are huge and therefore wearing girlie colours is very much a pleasure denied to me.  Saying that though, I bought them via a large online retailer and they were dispatched from Germany.  I have an amazing grey pair, The Duke has a khaki set and I've also bought my mother the gift of comfortable PU footwear for Mother's Day at the weekend (well, it's better than flowers or a fluffy teddy bear wearing a shrunken t-shirt emblazoned with 'World's Best Mum' on it.)

Here's a picture of me wearing them and the nail polish colour I'm sporting is called 'Jellybean' which put me in mind of the 1980s super producer 'Jellybean Beanitz' I wonder what's happened to him these days?


I've had quite a few requests in my time, let me tell you.  Oh, you've read all about it already...

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful, :3 not ugly in the least, ignore what the silly potato heads say, they don't have a clue

    ReplyDelete