Friday 19 October 2012

A day for long boots...

Today it is a little dank, misty and wet outside so it was on with the skinny jeans and knee high wedge boots which I'm sporting in the photograph.  The humble two inch wedge is my favourite heel - it's comfortable to wear, durable and brings my height up to a whopping five foot eleven, which is nice.  It's such a shame that these beauties are wearing out and due to the rubbery nature of their sole, cannot be re-heeled.  Sigh!

The free listings weekend on eBay makes me ponder whether to sell my smelly old fake uggs or not?  On the positive side I could flog them and buy a new pair with the proceeds or keep them a little longer?  I just don't know.  Hopefully I'll make up my mind by Sunday :)

Thank you and goodbye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment