Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wednesday: new red suede desert boots and JML 'Shower Feet'

I purchased a pair of red suede 'roamer' desert boots from a local shoe shop this morning.  I have had my eye on them for a while and often like to go in, stroke them then leave the shop, but today I thought I'd cheer myself up and actually buy them.  I must admit that it was a bit odd buying something in an actual shop as I always tend to purchase my shoes online these days, but there is often an issue regarding them not fitting and having to return them, which is a complete pain in the rear.  I also bought some suede protector and a special suede brush from Wilkinsons and they and my beige suede wedge boots have now been duly sprayed on the kitchen floor.  I shall wear them to work tomorrow and will photograph and update the blog accordingly.

Whilst shopping in Wilkinsons and yes, I admit, I adore the place, especially early in the morning before it's too crowded, I spied the JML display.  For those not au fait with the wonderful world of JML, which stands for 'John Moore Limited' by the way, the late mail order magnate who also lends his name to a former Polytechnic in Liverpool, it's a veritable smorgasbord of wonder and it's just as well that I haven't got Sky TV access because they've a channel especially dedicated to the company.  I am sitting here, typing and staring at my JML DriBuddi (basically an upright clothes drier consisting of a pvc zipped casing covering a large hairdryer-style motor - available in all stores...)  Right, get to the point then!  Ok, they were featuring something called JML Shower Feet, which I attach a link to: http://www.jmldirect.com/uk/skin-care/shower-feet/invt/s36sf60100000001/  For those who cannot click on the link, it's a plastic brush/pumice combination which can be suckered to the bottom of your bath or shower to clean your feet, but here's a more fulsome description:

Cleaning your feet doesn’t have to be such a stretch. Shower Feet sticks firmly to the bottom of your shower or bath to make washing your feet easier than ever before.

This cleansing shoe uses over a thousand soft bristles to give your feet an exfoliating massage from top to bottom. The bristles are great at getting in-between your toes and there’s a pumice stone in the heel, so you can smooth away dry and damaged skin. It’s designed for feet of almost all shapes and sizes and attaches to most surfaces. Refreshing and revitalising your feet has never been so easy and felt so good.


I may just have to buy one now, preferably in pink.

Until next time....xx


No comments:

Post a Comment