Wednesday 17 October 2012

Wednesday: pondering how worn the Duchess's shoes get

I would love to be able to combat the bad foot odour I seem to generate whilst wearing my fake Uggs - it must be the synthetic nature of them, but it sure brews an awful stink!  Also, why on earth do my shoes and boots wear out so badly in the heel area?  I attach a pic of my Next tan low boots which are completely shredded at the back, not a good look you'll agree, but guarantee this, they'll be heading eBay's way in a few weeks/months.  I think it's because I do everything on foot, but still, you'd think I was an elephant by the sheer amount of wear I'm creating.  I don't think that they make shoes and boots particularly sturdily these days.  Hence my love of Doctor Martens - well the feminine range anyway. 

Yesterday I wore a smashing pair of M&S patterned brown tights which attracted a great many compliments.  I am a fan of fancy hosiery - but mind you, who isn't?  

No comments:

Post a Comment